Friday, May 23, 2008

Missing u…………………


Days I missing you was so……..
I stayed up all nights
Staring at the stars…
I started to cry!!
But drops doesn’t took its shape………. Cause
The stars resembled your Eyes……
The warm weather resembled your----- Arms around me…….
The peaceful music ------- are your Wonderful words….
The sudden breeze passing by--------- is the Surprises & joy You brought,…
The Sunrise--- is the Beauty you brought to my life………..
The lonely roads-------- shows our close moments……..
My soul----- it portrays your love towards me.

Everything remind me of you………….
But!!......... in real you wasn’t there……….
I held a picture in my hand,
That you were in--------------------
I held it so close,
And it helped me to fall asleep.

And finally got my rest…………………………….

But!!!! Am still missing you…
They said I am mad…………
I also say, “Yes am mad, mad of you…..”

3 comments:

Abhishek said...

ur posts hav forced me to add u in the blogroll of mine...

soumya's way said...

good thoughts with a nice feelings....

DebrupRocks said...

debo tui ato valo likhis jantam na to .. yaar ..to good .. love ya ..

debrup